13 January 2011

I Dream Of Spring



2011 is underway and I haven't found the time to get here to update this blog for several weeks. Over the holidays, while reflecting on the year past and setting goals for the one ahead, I decided one of my goals for 2011 is to spend more time creatively and less time online.

I had started this blog to feature and sell my textures and offer tutorials on using them. Now I am questioning the feasibility of this venture. Do I really want to do this? I've already got two websites I'm trying to maintain, which I often struggle to update on a regular basis. Do I really want to try and throw a third one in there?

Short answer is no. So don't expect to see updates here. I don't know if I'll continue to even offer my textures for sale, but if so you'll be able to find details about that from my main blog. That is the site which will be updated most frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment